I ended up cutting out all the pieces for Clue 2 in the Bonnie Hunter mystery. I'll be ready to sew when it comes up on my schedule this week! Do you notice something interesting about the magenta pieces?
Remember, I'm using my stash of 2 1/2 inch strips to make this quilt. The clue called for strips cut at 3 1/2 inches. I'm making my units even bigger. What to do?!!!
I sewed two magenta strips together! See that seam? It worked fine and I 'made do.'
Making this unit bigger was more of a challenge - I'm increasing my measurements by 25%. That made the strip measurement 4.375 or 4 3/8 - a bit of a challenge to cut. Let's hope this all fits together okay!
I finished another Farmer's Daughter block, also. This makes 6 blocks completed. Last night I cut out another one.
I may need to switch my schedule around a bit this week. Tomorrow I'm supposed to machine quilt. But the next quilt up for that is Allietare and I don't have any batting. I think I'll swap out my En Provence. Then I'll run out for some batting and be ready to baste Allietare on Wednesday. Sounds like a plan! Still not sure what I'll work on today though. I do have lots of choices though!
Have a fine day!