Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Food is cooked for Hubby. Laundry is done. Hair is cut. Teeth have been cleaned. Today is for packing! I have my smallest suitcase ready to fill. There is already one thing in it - a must have for a trip to Quilt Festival! And what may that be?
A collapsible duffle bag - empty of course. The plan is to load it with my purchases to bring home. Clothes? I'm packing light!
I have my list - this is the first time I've taken a specific list with me. It should help to keep me on track, though I'm sure I'll see some new products that I need (want!)
So what's on my list?
1. Light gray background fabrics - assorted fat quarters.
2. Neutrals with white backgrounds - assorted fat quarters.
3. Dark grays - just a few fat quarters
4. Jan Kingwell patterns: Delilah and Queens Cross
5. Copper Spice #18 nylon thread (for a friend)
6. Cotton jersey - medium weight - planning to make same clothes...
It's so good to have a plan! I can't wait to see the quilts. I've seen some of them in blog and Facebook posts from Quilt Market - gorgeous works of art!
I'll try to post here and there as I can. But if you don't hear from me, just know I'm having fun and will have LOTS of photos to share when I return home.