Friday, January 5, 2018

On to Another Clue


I finally finished these units for both quilts yesterday - yay!


And I even started on these - the last units to put together before making blocks. I've made the executive decision to only sew these geese together for the quilt in Bonnie's colors. I'm going to leave the one for the Christmas colors quilt unsewn for now - you never know how I might sew that one together!

Even though I'm behind on this, I'm actually very proud of myself for making TWO of these. In the beginning I expected to be even more behind! But I stayed caught up until I caught this darn cold. Hubby and I are both still a bit under the weather - it seems to drag on forever. But we are feeling a bit better every day.

The goal for today is to finish these up and pack Bonnie Hunter away until retreat. This weekend I want to pull out some of the projects that got put aside during Mystery Quilt Month - namely Bring Me Flowers.

Enjoy your day!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment