I got a good bit done this week! The face is looking better - I tweaked a few blocks in this area. I'm happier with it now. Woohoo! Progress is good!
I didn't mention it last week, but in the face area...some of the pieces are absolutely too small to applique. So I had to resort to fusing these little bits. I rarely fuse these days, but it was a necessity in this case. I'm having a few issues with it - it doesn't always stay in place like it should, even though I bought fresh fusible web. I'm going to add some permanent flexible fabric glue in a few spots (once it comes in from Amazon). I don't want these little bits to fall off!
And that's the update for this week. Hope you're finding some quilty time this week!