As you may remember, I had two side by side design walls that were insulation board covered with gridded flannel. They worked okay, but the flannel was slouchy and the grid didn't line up well. My OCD self was not happy looking at this every day. I ended up moving one of the design walls behind the door of my sewing room as seen above. I'm using this one for storage of sorts...blocks for quilts in progress.
And now for the new!
These are compressed felt squares from Felt Right. They have lots of colors and shapes, but I went with simple gray squares. They are easy to install.
Here's my finished wall. I'm thrilled! Nothing sags and everything lines up. My OCD self is happy!
And here it is in use. So happy I did this. Now I need to finalize and order wallpaper for the closet, hang a a few things, and this room will be done.
I finished a quilt this weekend! I'll share it soon.