We had a bit of snow Sunday! Snow is a big deal here in the southern part of Alabama because it's so rare. It fell most of the day. The ground was almost covered and then it all melted. It was so pretty to see while it lasted.
I was warm and cozy, sewing in my sewing room.
I realized that the row quilt I'm making from my On Ringo Lake units wasn't going so well. It was getting pucker-y and wasn't laying flat. I had made a rookie mistake. Some of the rows were a bit longer than others - no wonder!
I took the whole thing apart and pressed each row. I measured each row and either cut it off or added to it. Now all the rows are the same length. I also started cutting some fabric strips to go in between the rows. I haven't started sewing the rows together again, but will soon. I feel better about this project now.
I made some progress on sewing the gray/white half square triangle units. I added a couple of more stacks to my pile,
I also completed a 2nd Casserole quilt block. I started cutting for the next block, too.
And yes, I finished another Birdsong block! A good week, indeed.
I hope to get more applique and cross stitch done this week. The weather has been too chilly for walking the last few days. So I'm staying in, but hoping for warmer temperatures soon.
Continue to stay safe!