Tuesday, October 3, 2017

More Binding Made...


I made more binding yesterday, this time for I'm A Farmer's Daughter. I used the fabric I'd trimmed from the excess backing of New Bedford - it was close at hand!


I love the quilting pattern - curly and fun! Now I have TWO quilts ready to hand stitch binding.

I don't know what I'll work on today. Maybe I'll finally get back to that dress. But first I need to vacuum! And throw some clothes in the laundry. Hubby has been out of town for a couple of days - his mother has been in the hospital. But all is well now and he'll be home later today. Yay!

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. How clever to use the binding that was scrap from another quilt! I'm finishing one binding and have two to go.

    ReplyDelete