Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Blocks!


It's so much fun to finally put blocks together!!! Yippee! I made 9 on these. I also calculated how many alternate blocks I need to make. I'll have to make more sub-units before I made those blocks - but that will be for another day.


And I made 3 loaves of bread - turned out well. I put 2 in the freezer for later. I'll use it for sandwiches, etc.

Today is HEXIE day!!! I hope to get lots done.

I woke up with a sore throat - WHAT? - didn't I just have a head cold? I don't feel bad...so I'll keep on trucking and drink lots of hot tea with honey and lemon.

6 comments:

  1. Freezers are wonderful to have. Lovely block, Julia. I'll be working on a hexie star today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bread would never make it to the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fast Fx Profit Review



    Read This Fast FX Profit Review To Learn How YOU Can Make A Lot Of Money Online With This Secret Karl Dittmann’s Fast FX Profit Software System Easily Now!



    http://toshkoraychevprofitsystemreview.com/fast-fx-profit-indicator-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether you have perhaps a passion for music and an internet site, you can earn additional money selling music on-line without any upfront prices. http://thedigitalaltitudeaspirereview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the block! And the bread looks yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete